your personal data through your use of the Customlogosdirect.com website.
The Data We Collect
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity data – may include your first name, last name, username and title.
- Contact data – may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction data – may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical data – may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile data – may include your username and password, purchases or orders, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage data – may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications data – may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also process aggregated data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your usage data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the aggregated data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, genetic and biometric data, criminal convictions and offences.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
- We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
How We Process Your Data
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data – any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data – data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details and purchase details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data – data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- We may use Customer Data and User Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
- Technical Data – data about your use of our website such as your IP address, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data – data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email Info@customlogosdirect.com. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations. You can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
We will not share your personal data with any third party for their marketing purposes. If this changes we will always ask for your consent.You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or e-mail us at info@Customlogosdirect.com requesting to opt out. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Our third-party UK based partners who work alongside us to manage your social media channels
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Some of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards are available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
We have put in place security measures to keep your data secure. Customlogosdirect.com is a https:// secure site. Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is an extension of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP). It is used for secure communication over a computer network, and is widely used on the Internet.
We use PayPal to receive payments which is a secure payment provider where financial data is encrypted. In the event of us working with our social media management partners to manage your Social Media Channels it will be necessary to provide your social media login details to us, we encourage that these are sent to us using a secure communications tool such as Dead Drop. We keep these details secure using https://www.lastpass.com/ and our business partners access this data via this secure storage means. We also encourage users to regularly change passwords as least once every 90 days. In the event of you cancelling and not using this service these details will be removed from the secure vault and for your own piece of mind we encourage you to update your Social Media login details too.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the original purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.